Wetbike.net Forum
September 30, 2014, 02:53:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you need to have your account approved, please email your username to pj at wetbike dot net and request to have it approved......had to disable auto-approve due to spambots.  Thanks

Home   Help Search Calendar Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1979 arctic cat wet bike  (Read 3276 times)
ScaryGary

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 08, 2010, 03:01:53 PM »

bought this wet bike on craigslist, did not run when i got it. cleaned the carbs,fuel filter,tank, replaced all line, new battery, new plugs took it out to the lake to try it out and realized it was not for me.. do not have the title. make me an offer my email is gmyers09@yahoo.com located in oklahoma city

* photo.jpg (146.22 KB, 600x800 - viewed 210 times.)
DenverWetbiker
Wetbike Pro
I can't help it!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 03:05:31 PM »

Bring it down to the rally, I am sure someone will buy it from you.  I would but its out of my way.

Scott Sturek<br />\\\"Just remember, where ever you go there you are.\\\"  Buckaroo Bonzi , 1978 Wetbike AXC00617M78I, 1986 Wetbike WJW13748E686 1986 Wetbike WJW13750E686 1989 Tomcat WJWW4302D989
Tori
Biker of all sorts
Classifieds Moderator
I can't help it!!!

Brian Maness WBB#20 - never forgotten !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 12:28:18 AM »

ha !  im in oklahoma city right now,..... follow me down to the rally tomorrow and we'll show you how "right that machine" is for you !   

Contact me to purchase any of the following: 1978-84 Stripe decals * 85-86-87 Body stripe decals * Exhaust spacers * Water supply/flush hoses * Fuel pickup tubes (fits 78-85)
TheDM
I can't help it!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 03:53:12 AM »

Honestly, if you bring it to the rally, you have two options, you can sell it, and I'm pretty positive someone will buy it.  In fact I will have an empty space on my trailer.  But more importantly, they are not easy to learn to ride without instruction.  But if you let us help you, we will have you changing your tune in an hour.

Anything worth having, is not obtained easily without effort.  I learned mine with no instruction, before our online world was created, and it was hard, it took me three weeks to figure out just how to get on the thing, but once you learn, you will have more fun on one of these crafts than any other water craft possible.

Come out, let us show you, and if you still hate it, most likely, you wont have to cart it back home.

Lil' John
new kid on the block
Wetbike Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 12:57:40 PM »

id like one of that but your way to far for me

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"What do i know? nothing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Kawasaki js550,kawasaki x2
WTB wetbike
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: